Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A poem

It started with a line from a poem that I wrote many moons ago.. and
it turned into something a bit wacky.. and a lot weird. Pretty much,
everyone just added a line...


As they take me slowly to the chair
I hope I'm in clean underwear
'Cause things might get messy down there
No mirrors, quick - how's my hair?
I sure hope no one's going to stare.
But let them speak their words if they dare.
Is that the governor on the phone there?
I've lost my towel and now I'm bare!
To die like this, just isn't fair
In the fiery spiral of a vortex called despair
With my honey horn in a state of rigid flare
Because the executioner looks so debonair
But I'm a guy, so why should I care?
how I wish I was at the Iowa State Fair
would this be his last prayer
He won the blue ribbon with his white Mare.
Right before that hippy called him a square.
Killing him is what put him there.
I shouldn't have told him to cut his hair
Still grossed out by that movie by Linda Blair
So much so, he just didn't care.
But I had to take that dare
I should've sprayed his head with Nair.
I'm laughing so hard that I need some air.
Too bad it is so smokey in here.
Must be from the tattoo I got of the bear...on my derriere.
For a week after that I couldn't sit on a chair
But I hope with a picture of her bum she soon will share!
Alas, I'll be dead before that picture could get here.





No comments: