Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Another Poem

Somehow in the middle of our confusing death sentence Poem...
another was started:

(Of course none of us have ever used, seen or heard of any illegal substance
that might have accidentally gotten mentioned in this poem)

Is this poem in first person? Third person?
Don't know, ask Elle McPherson
But I'm scared, she is so fearsome.
(I hope to this fear I don't succumb)
(But at this point, I just feel numb)
(Have you tried therapy? Like banging on a drum?)
(Or maybe cracked open a good bottle of rum?)
But I don't drink, and can't percuss
So why should I bother with raising a fuss
I'll ask for your mercy, I'll beg and I'll plead?
Oh, so you think that your begging will get what you need?
If I don't beg, will you make me bleed?
No, but in my mind, you planted a seed.
Well, share with us this plan, don't hold back, no greed!
But as long as you're sharing - got any weed?
I'm in Canada, Of course in deed!
Now I'm so high, I've got a munchies need
(pssst) come here, uh, need any speed?
I'll take whatever, I'll follow your lead.
Even if I wanna go swimming in a Speed? Oh!
I'd close my eyes, and just scream "no!"
Did you lose your lights with all that fresh snow?
No, but that blizzard sure did blow.

No comments: