Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Roses Are Red - Summer 2009

Another Roses Are Red Poem/Conversation
by: Fordy, Doghouse, Marie

Roses are red, violets are blue,
the temp today is supposed to be 92.

Roses are red, sunscreen and shades I bought 'em,
but I really can't wait, for the cool days of autumn.

Roses are red, it's the second day of summer.
The heat wave's continued, My thought? That's a bummer.

Roses are red, as people cool off in the lake
I really wouldn't mind seeing a nice cool snowflake.

Roses are Red, And you're not too bored
I thought original posted to Blah, So poem was left, ignored

Roses are red, The sun is finally shining
Time to frolic in the sun, Quit your whining

Roses are red, when the weather's this ripe
I like doing nothing more than bitch and gripe.

Roses are red, I'm not too proud to say
weather this muggy just shouldn't be allowed.

Roses are Red, Rain Falls from the sky,
No lake on the weekend, Until the clouds go goodbye

Roses are red, Criminals are violent
Why is everyone else in the group, Staying so silent?

Roses are red, I don't like to cuss
but I want to know D.A., where is my bus?

Roses are red, I don't know what DA's done with the bus,
but while we wait we can watch Desperado with Antonio Banderas.

Roses are red, to answer DA: I don't know why.
The only thing I can think is everyone's shy.

Roses Are red, And I must confess,
After that party, I made a bit of a mess.

Roses are red, The mess was concealed,
I gave it to Otto And hid it in Springfield

Roses are red, violets are blue
everything's been said, so this poem is now through.

Roses are red, before I hit 'send'
I just wanna add ...The End

1 comment:

Jodi Shaw said...

I like these but a couple don't rhyme, but you are forgiven because you're just beginnninnggggg..... lol